• Gold-sputtered diaphragm.
• Broadcast-quality condenser microphone.
• Ideal for recording podcasts, voiceovers, musical
instruments, vocal performances.
• Cardioid, Omnidirectional and Bidirectional polar
• Wide frequency range and ultra-low noise.
• Off-axis rejection for clean recordings.
• Controlled by low-cut filter switch.
• 0dB , -10 dB Pad switch.
• Electrically balanced output.
• 24V or 48V phantom power.
• All-metal housing.
• Included shock mount & pop filter.
BY-M1000 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone with 3-Pin XLR output for use with mic preamps, mixers, audio interfaces and video camera. It is ideal for recording podcasts, voiceovers, musical instruments, vocal performances and much more.
Professional Studio Sound and Versatility
The BY-M1000 delivers professional studio-quality sound with versatility of 3-selectable polar patterns. It features Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bi-Directional polar patterns. Giving users flexibility and sonic control, when they making different audio scenarios and sources. Cardioid: Ideal for dialog, vocal performances and making instruments. Omnidirectional: ideal for round-table podcasts, multi-person and multi-instrument recordings. Bi-Directional: Ideal for two-person interviews and vocal or instrument recordings while rejecting sound from sides.
Advanced Connectivity, Control and Monitoring
3-Pin XLR for preamps, audio interfaces, mixers, professional processors and video camera. It features 2-position selectable gain control providing up-to 10dB of clean gain, a Low-Cut filter to remove unwanted bass rumble and noise and mute button.
Function and Flexibility
With the 3/8" and 5/8" thread, it can be used with microphone boom arms and other microphone stands to adapt different occasions.