These days everything is becoming wireless, would you agree?
Even though wired systems are still generally considered to be the standard, wireless technology is making its way into the music and entertainment industry.
You might be wondering:
What took so long?
Well the whole issue with early model wireless systems was the cost of creating a package that small, that was also efficient at the same time.
Nowadays we don’t have to worry about that.
Technology has advanced to a point where we can get complete wireless microphone systems in a compact package, at a price point that doesn’t only make them affordable to rock stars and big name artists.
I have reviewed three of the best wireless microphone systems. All three of these offer the kind of performance you would need for a serious gig, all while not breaking your bank account.
You might disagree with my picks here, but we do all have our own set of requirements when dealing with this type of equipment. I personally feel this list is great for most people.
The BOYA BY-WM8 is an UHF Dual-Channel wireless microphone system, designed for ENG, EFP, DSLR video, and dual-Channel can work with two transmitters,perfect for interviews as well.
The receiver and the transmitters are lightweight and simple menu to operate.
It can be worked in one to two way (one receiver to two transmitters), or one to one way (one receiver to one transmitter).
· Ideal for interviews, ENG/EFP, DSLR Video etc.
· Compander for High-quality and Clear sound
· Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
· 48 UHF Channels
· Selectable STEREO/MONO Mode
· Plug and Record Functionality
· Programmable Mute function
· Mic and Line-in
· Camera-Mountable Receiver
· Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)
· Includes Omni-Directional Lavalier Mic
· Includes XLR output cable, Stereo mini plug cable
· More than 6 Hours Continuous Operation
· Operation range can reach up to 100m(300') (without obstacle)
· Power Supply: Two ( x3 ) AA batteries